😀😀😀😀😀😀 Really, how are you guys? Its not mid week yet, but I just wanted to do this post. We’ll be discussing natural hair.
- Unlike what so many people think, you really don’t have to comb your hair everyday, as a matter of fact one can go a week or more without using a comb once.
- If you love styling hair, you get plenty of play time with your hair. Personally, I’d rather not go to a salon, if I had the choice. Most times I actually have the choice, I style my hair myself, and it’s fun!
- A lot of people think its expensive to keep natural hair, I’d say it depends on your regimen choice. You don’t have to buy all the exotic products. There are basic ones you should have though. Not everything you watch on YouTube will work for you. Especially all those recipes for conditioners people share, what works for one person might not work for you. Don’t be in a hurry to try out everything, try something, stick to it, see what results you get. And let that determine your next step.
- Natural hair is versatile, and there are so many different ways to rock your hair, regardless of your hair length or volume. I’d be dropping styling ideas here, from time to time. So stick around.😀
- Ultimately, you’re healthy. Keeping Natural hair, is just part of a healthy life style.
Flat twists on both sides and I did the roll-n-tuck thing to the puff/bun. Used just coconut oil and of course Bobby pins. I think Roll-n-tuck is an awesome protective styling method…. With a satin bonnet, one can go three to five days without using a comb. Or more sef.
Muse: Ibk (little sister)
I hope this was a good read for you. Have you considered sharing with your other friends yet??? You totally should. Drop you comments, ask questions…. Ebun will be more than delighted to answer. Let’s connect, follow me on Facebook, twitter and Instagram @ebunoluwalabi 😊😊😊.